In this next season, we want to teach the kids who God is, how to hear His voice, and to love and experience His Word. Our Sunday morning ministry is a stripped-back structure as we find a new rhythm and/or each volunteer slot is filled. We play, fellowship, move-and-dance, then transition to Bible skills, memory verse, declaration, and finish with a lesson and teaching time.
- Plan to come early (9:45am) to get registered, checked-in, and acclimated.
- All kids must be signed in (and out) by a parent/guardian.
- Toddlers and Preschool check-in and go downstairs by 10:00am.
- Kindergarten to Grade 4 check-in then join their leaders (or parents) in main service.
- Grades K-4 worship with song, dance or art in NW corner of auditorium, then come downstairs with their groups for lesson and teaching time.
- Grades K-4 come back upstairs with their group to be part of our family worship and prayer response. We want them to see and be part of God working.
All kids are welcome to remain with their parent/guardian for the entire service if that is preferred. Activity pages are available for pick-up at check-in station.