In this next season, we want to teach the kids who God is, how to hear His voice, and to love and experience His Word. Our Sunday morning ministry is a stripped-back structure as we find a new rhythm and/or each volunteer slot is filled. We play, fellowship, move-and-dance, then transition to Bible skills, memory verse, declaration, and finish with a lesson and teaching time.
- Toddlers thru Grade 4 go downstairs by 10:00am.
- There will be two groups: Toddler/Preschool and Grades K-4.
- All kids must be signed in (and out) by a parent/guardian.
- New parents/kids should plan to come early (9:45am) to get registered and acclimated.
- Grades K-4 will come upstairs midway through the service to be part of our worship and prayer response. We want them to see and be part of God working.
All kids are welcome to remain with their parent/guardian for the entire service if that is preferred.